How close are you to achieving your retirement goals?
Download Your Retirement Options Factsheet via www.fmifa.com or contact us to discuss your retirement planning with our Lifestyle Cash flow modelling.
We also move from a position saving for the future, to spending now and watching our savings reduce to fund our retirement, which is a significant shift in the way we think about our financial positions.
The retirement decision is an exciting opportunity to transition into a different phase of our lives and will start with some fundamental questions such as…
- Can I afford to change my work / life balance?
- When can I comfortably retire?
- Can I afford my dream retirement now?
…and quickly gets into the detail….
- I have pensions through different employers?
- Should I opt for a “guaranteed” income in retirement?
- Should I continue to invest my pension fund to provide me with the income I need?
- Will my family have access to my pension wealth should I die?
The best way to remove the complexity is to build a financial plan to model your income from your total accumulated wealth. This will help to simplify the retirement options available to you. From the equity in your house through to your pensions and savings, our cash flow planning tool can take in your data and deliver a snapshot of the future and help you shape your retirement to make the very most of your assets.
By Andy Robinson | July 2020
When you press SUBMIT, you voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.